Kitoto's this Week : Tit for Tat, If he Cheats on me I Cheat ! Is it a fair GAME?


By on 11:06

Dear Kitoto,
dating in kenya

We married six years ago. That very year, he started cheating on me. After delivering our first-born daughter, I decided to go back to my parents despite being pregnant with my second child. He tried to convince me to go back and I refused. He decided to come with his parents, who, due to the pregnancy, convinced me to go back.
To cut a long story short, he once took the other woman to his mother. Our pastor tried to resolve the issue to no avail. What bothers me is that despite being in a rocky marriage, I decline all other men who approach me.
My husband is now 50 and I am 30. Is the age difference the problem, bearing in mind that the other woman is older than me? Family planning did not work for me and as I write this email, I am carrying another pregnancy.
I am a Christian but I am now contemplating backsliding and engaging in alcohol and extramarital affairs because it seems God has abandoned me. 

Please advise me on what to do

Read Advice from Daily Nation 

Kenyan Bachelor

Kenyan Guy with passion for technology, style, writing and blogging, constantly fascinated by gadgets, geeky stuff and beautiful universe. In a typical day Kenyan Bachelor is a guy you will find anywhere in near gadgets, computers and geeky forums. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment