Emmy Kosgei Finally Speaks on How She Feels about Her Upcoming Wedding


By on 10:07

Emmy Kosgei Finally Speaks on How She Feels about Her Upcoming Wedding
Emmy Kosgei has finally answered his critic about her marriage to Nigerian tycoon pastor. Here is what she had to say “The Nigerians are more respective compared to some of the negative opinions Kenyans are airing. I’ve been single for quite some time and he’s the one who braved up and approached me. He loves me as I am and understands what I do. I wish people could mind their own business and let people be. God has given me a tough skin.
“I’m very focused and firm. When I see shakings and reactions from people, it only proves I’m on the right track.





“I have a strong character and I would rather be with someone mature who knows what I do and understands, instead of being with a young boy whom I’ll sit on,’’ she told Pulse adding: “I have been in the music industry for more than ten years and through it, I have been successful. Which money can surprise me? I have seen money and I don’t think I’m poor.
“Marriage is a very serious institution. What I can say is serving God is not in vain and He has remembered me,’’ she said

Some of the top comments regarding Emmy Kosgei response to social media critics on her marriage to Nigerian Tycoon who is a pastor. 



  • Amen sis,emmy, .....let them say and say untily they see your wedding.



"Proverbs 19:14,21 A man can inherit wealth n money from his parents but only the Lord can give him a sensible wife.Go on don't give up because of what pple say about you but what does God himself say about you.WACHENI PANGANGA "

"Would God be happy with the reason why you are marrying him? if Yes go ahead gal"

" Kenyan ladies are crazy....60 yrs after he died u will then inherit the wealth...so sad!!!!!"

" I bet u tht age difference is gonna hunt u after u both exhaust anything to talk about coz of tht age difference"

"Anyway Emmy follow your heart and I personally wish you a blissful marriage and Gods blessing. You are a public Person what do you expect.... some stupid criticism,, never mind. they will talk whether you are married or single they will still talk"

"Mapenzi hayajui miaka wala mali and remember things goes with categories,rich + rich =richness and poor + poor = poorest so leave her 4 she as choosen her right categoty.Emmy is not poor so she has to look for a partner who is rich and mature."

"Hey Emmy am also very old and rich but Kenyan, now tht u don't mind age. Why do u choose Chinedus? Watakufanyia juju mpaka uwekwe kwa chupa hukoooo lagos. Tutaitana kukuombea, pls think again."




we kwenda uko u are after money money, dont cry in future uliza akinyi"

These are the comments of what Kenyans feel about this issue of Emy Kosgei getting married to Nigerian pastor...bu look of things there are both extreme reactions across the divide. We expect to see more of this story in future. Follow the latest developments on this story by liking the Facebook fan page or adding Google Plus following on your right. 



Kenyan Bachelor

Kenyan Guy with passion for technology, style, writing and blogging, constantly fascinated by gadgets, geeky stuff and beautiful universe. In a typical day Kenyan Bachelor is a guy you will find anywhere in near gadgets, computers and geeky forums. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment