Why I Gave Up Dating Short Women !


By on 15:03

Lil Kim : Source
Lately I have had girls fuss around about how they are looking for tall guys yet most of them fall below 4 ft in height. One of my ladies colleagues even told me that she would forgive a guy on anything else so long as he is tall. Note I mean physical height (not elsewhere) 


This sounds ridiculous since by evolution a large percentage of men have gradually reduced in height to below 6 ft.  I also made a crazy observation that most of this women demanding tall ..blah ..blah blah ...are serious victims of Short Woman Syndrome. 

When I decided to write about my experience with dating short women I wanted to write something solid. I did a quick research on Tinker Bell Syndrome that is synonymous with Short Girl/ Woman Syndrome. I was amused by some things I read. I began by the definition of Short Woman Syndrome and this is what I found out from urban dictionary...

The definition according to urban dictionary for Short Girl Syndrome is a problem associated with short women.  A short girl (5'8" or under) who will only date tall men (generally 6' or over) as she is insecure about her own lack of height, and wants to compensate........
The definition continues that ' short girl ' meaning is defined by the comparison of the girls height to the male partner. She is very intent on compensating - but will very rarely admit that that is why she loves tall guys. For her, generally, the taller the better. May be insecure in other areas, for example weight, her own facial features. Example in dialogue : "Yeah, any guy I date simply has to be over 6 foot tall" "Although I'm only 5'6 


Urban Dictionary full definition can be found HERE

From my experiences dating short women...this is something I don't want to ever do again for the following reasons. 

#1) Most Short Women are Insecure in Relationships

Nothing bugs a man than a nagging woman who wants to monitor your every move to the extent of your mobile phone conversation. If you are dating a short woman you are very lucky if she is not nagging, always calling and asking who you are with. This is the biggest turn off that you can get from your partner. 


In most cases this women feel that they could be losing their man to some else who is taller and this prompts them to react this angrily, nagging, beeping, calling , texting and all mannerism that disturbing your inner peace as a macho man.    

#2) Most Short Women are Drama Queens 

Most short women will embarrass you with endless dramas that are of their own making. They will call you names in front of your peers and cause all hullabaloo on petty things...like the dog ate her underwear.... the kitchen sink is blocked and you are busy watching football and all these small things that can be solved by simple intellect. The worse part of this drama is they are always aggrieved that they are ignored and not taken seriously.... If you are a soft spoken man you will tolerate these dramas forever!

# 3 Most Short Women are Control Freak 
I was dating a short beautiful chick who would never want me to be in control of even the obvious manly decision. She was to even control your life ...Where you live, eat , who you associate with and so on....If there is something I can never give up is the freedom I enjoyed when I walked away from home at 18 years. The freedom of choice...I cannot substitute it with anything. 

# 4 Most Short Women are Selfish and Self Centered 

Egocentricity and short women are inseparable..maybe I have been unlucky to meet self centered victims of short woman syndrome all the time but I am yet to meet one who is generous ..they will want you to do that for her without caring you also have your own needs ....from my experience they can never part with their money and when they do its painful and the consequences is #2 Most Short Women are Drama Queens

 # 5 Most Short Women Love Expensive High Heels they Can’t Afford

You should not talk of living beyond your means until you have met and dated a short woman. They will invest most of their earning to buy high heels to at least try to match your height. 

# 6 In Bed they Overdo Everything or Pretend in order to Please you 

Nothing pisses a man than a faked ORGASM! Short women will do anything to compensate for their inadequacy by trying to out match you in bed they end up overdoing everything to a point pleasure becomes boredom..sex turns to a pass time activity and soon they are on media ...# 7 Most Short women are Media Attention Seekers

# 7 Most Short women are Media Attention Seekers

Ever taken time to listen to what Mwalimu Kingangi and Maina have to endure everyday courtesy to media attention seekers ? This short women will anika you and your entire family linage and bad storos on the media. 

# 8 Most Short Women Never Get Satisfied 
Most of them will always think there is a better guy out there who can treat them better than you do. This is a serious problem wanaume wanavumilia ...nothing is bad like the woman of your dreams losing faith in you. For me I would take the high road and never look back. 

 My Verdict : I would rather have a slightly weighty woman than one suffering from Short Woman Syndrome.  What's your choice ? Share your experiences via comments. 


Kenyan Bachelor

Kenyan Guy with passion for technology, style, writing and blogging, constantly fascinated by gadgets, geeky stuff and beautiful universe. In a typical day Kenyan Bachelor is a guy you will find anywhere in near gadgets, computers and geeky forums. ..

1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete