‘Vera Sidika’ and Socialite Culture in Kenya is Overrated !


By on 19:14

‘Vera Sidika’ and Recent Socialite Culture in Kenya is Overrated
Vera Sidika is now a household name in Kenya for no apparent reason, ask me why I think so and I will assure you Kenyan men will ogle, adore, worship or (……..fit in here any other befitting adjective) at anything that has two legs and a hefty rear without bothering what it is ….talk of agony our two legged animals are undergoing in central Kenya and you will begin to understand the socialite culture has nothing to do with beautiful Kenyan women but increased perversion amongst Kenyan men. I came across
the socialite culture a while ago and today I have decided to write something about it

My first encounter with socialite culture

I must admit my first socialite culture encounter was rather absurd, I had been invited to a party by a colleague and he did not mention to me about other guests who were invited to that party.

 Tom (not real name) is a mild gentle man who rarely raises his voice in the office and you would mistake him for a sofie, not until you see his other side.
 Just like many young men in a place of work, he is the kind who nods in agreement at everything the boss says for fear of appearing independent, failing reappraisals or worse losing his job.

So on this Friday evening the split second decision to head to Tom’s digs was made without thinking through, in fact such a day I needed more rest than pounding crank music, seminude and nude dancing girls and shisha smokes billowing over my head …..

The Bash and My Understanding of Socialite Culture

Friday night seems to be one of the shortest nights or time simply flies when people are having fan …we arrived at Tom’s place and I took a nap on the couch only to be awaken by a sweet scented young woman who sat next to my lazily lying body ….

followed by several other loud laughs from other girls who were my this point countless in the living room …..

I was surprised to wake up in a room with a bevy of gorgeous girls with little info on where and why I was there (those awkward moments when you wake up confused)  

Tom was nowhere to be seen and the music was beginning to flare as I gathered enough memory back from dreamland on why I was there …..

I counted about ten girls I had not seen before and all looked utterly amazing, I also noted most of these girls dress code was somewhat similar with the hems way much above the knee leaving nothing for imagination. 

One of the girl bending to pick a remote complexly woke me up.  As I turned on  the other side I was invited to a wide open shop whose owner did not bother to close even with a half door…..it just reminded me of a popular childhood song ‘ Funga duka…..blah blah ‘  

It was not long before I realized I was viewing another shop from where I was sleeping and the custodian exposed more and more every time I turned that way…to my rude shock my eyes were not  deceitful…it was going to be a long night by the look of things  I had just entered the kitchen and the heat had began to soar rising body temperatures to unimaginable highs…..

‘Vera Sidika’ and Socialite Culture in Kenya is Overrated !

Read Part 2 Tomorrow 

Kenyan Bachelor

Kenyan Guy with passion for technology, style, writing and blogging, constantly fascinated by gadgets, geeky stuff and beautiful universe. In a typical day Kenyan Bachelor is a guy you will find anywhere in near gadgets, computers and geeky forums. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment